Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Sunday, March 31

I was away from my blog for almost 3 weeks. I had a bad influenza attack, which ended
up with the other person in my household. With both of us sick, not very much happened
other than fixing some food, and taking rests like sleeping.
With the help of some antibiotics we are starting to feel better, but the tiredness remains as a side effects of the medication.
I had a lot of time thinking about new designs, [of course only thinking] and eager to get
back to my knitting room. I hear loud shouting from there:  Where is the boss lady?

I hope that with my next blog I will be able to put more items on the For Sale list hopefully with pictures.
In the meantime I am waiting for the Spring desperately.

So long for now and happy knitting

Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment